Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

COMC Haul - Day 18 - 2012 Topps Tribute

Here we go with the grand Berkman. The biggest and baddest COMC Berkman that I got this go around. I love it.
Ridiculous. I'm glad they made a card of him in this year's Tribute and glad I waited as long as I did to pick it up. Berkman used the #22 for 34 games as a rookie, even though everyone is pretty familiar with him wearing the number 17. He would have picked #7, but a certain guy named Biggio had that number.

This leads to the question: Do I keep it slabbed? I don't have a binder page to put it in slabbed, but isn't part of the big deal of these cards the fact that they are slabbed? Opinions?

1 comment:

  1. It's your card, do what you want. I've gotten graded cards before and busted them open. I don't care about the grade. I think I busted open the eTopps card I got as well. I personally would bust it open, the only reason it needs to stay in it would be if you planned on selling it.

    ReplyDelete