Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

An LCS/eBay Pick-up

So I snagged a card off eBay from my LCS... basically Big Hit Sports Cards had put it up on eBay for a customer, and at $25 BIN, I offered $21 and viola it's mine... it's freakin' sweeeeeeet!
That's out of 25!!!! I saw one out of 50 go for around $32 the other day so I got one steal of a deal! SWEEEET! I love it, great design on Triple Threads this year and I like that they Astros that are in the set are affordable on the secondary market.

Stay tuned tomorrow for the second of my COMC pick ups!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet looking card. My card shop has a Daryl Strawberry card like this #ed/50. May pull the trigger on that one if it is still available next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick up! Can't beat that price for Triple Threads jersey/auto. Altuve is one of my favorite non-Dodgers. The kid is a stud.

    ReplyDelete