Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BREAK FULL -Want another Group Break? 3 More Boxes of 2011 Topps Chrome

How does 3 hobby boxes of 2011 Topps Chrome sound? It'll be two-team per slot break and thanks to the good friends over at Atlanta Sports Cards, it'll only come out to $14 per person shipped!!! For two teams!!!! Alright, I'm not claiming a team this time until after 14 slots have been claimed. First 15 teams claimed will be set, then the remaining 15 will be randomized off. And to settle this before it becomes an issue, if we pull another Team USA Auto 5-card redemption pack, those cards will be randomized off amongst those participants who do not get a hit.

Send your $14 payment to PayPal address: samuelpair@yahoo.com. - Please send as payment for goods so that it includes your shipping address. This makes it much easier for me to ship your cards later! PLEASE DO NOT SEND AS GIFT. If you must pay through the mail, I ask that you arrange this with me ahead of time via e-mail, and provide delivery confirmation info upon shipment.

Unfortunately, the postage costs/supplies bit me on the last break, so I had to add a buck per slot on this break, additionally I will lose some money on the PayPal transaction fees.

If you want a second, third (or more) slot, it'll only be $11 per slot beyond the first slot.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Here's the sign up list:
Astros
Athletics
Blue Jays - TheDimwit
Royals - Andrew - PAID
Angels - Ikes Cards - PAID
Braves - Derek - PAID
Brewers
Cardinals - IkesCards - PAID
Cubs NY Hitman23 - PAID
Rays - Kyle4KC - PAID
Dodgers- Speigel83
Diamondbacks
Pirates
Giants - Kyle4KC - PAID
Indians
Mariners - Andrew - PAID
Marlins
Mets
Nationals
Orioles
Padres
Phillies - Potch - PAID
Rangers - PlayAtThePlate
Red Sox
Reds - FanOfReds- PAID
Rockies
Tigers
Twins - Andrew - PAID
White Sox
Yankees - Derek - PAID

12 comments:

  1. What the heck, gimme the yanks too

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll take the Redbirds and Angels, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take the Phillies please. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I need one more Ogando auto...so put me down for the Rangers one more time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Derek just wants another loaded Yankees break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea! I've gotta try a break like this at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright, I'll bite on the Reds!

    PS: The Astros are still available in my group break if you are interested (though I have no idea how well represented the 'stros are in that set).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Giants and Rays. Boy, I hope I do better than last time.

    ReplyDelete