Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

2011 Topps Chrome - A Pack A Day - Pack 19 of 24

Another day, another pack of 2011 Topps Chrome... although we're down to just 3 spots left in the 3 hobby box break of 2011 Topps Chrome, get over here and pick your team, you'll get one more team randomly assigned!

Here's today's base cards:
 Three solid veterans. Ok, Brett Myers is a stretch on that one, but he's an Astro so I can only say good things, right? (Except in the case of Carlos Lee, I can say no good things about him.)

And today's refractor is...
That scanned weird, but it's the base refractor of Senior Posada.

Speaking of Senior Posada, as my wife and I were out and about yesterday, we stopped by BigHits Sportscards, my LCS, and I picked up a handful of loose packs and check out what I pulled:
 Yep, GOLD BABY!!!!!
And even better, it's an "eBay 1-of-1" as it is numbered 50/50!!!!! Sweet! The gold parallels are awesome looking. Anyways, I've never really collected Chrome before (last year was the first release I was active in the hobby and since it was so crappy I wrote the set off) however I am hooked on this product now and the parallel refractors are where it's at! Such a freakin' nice set. Anyways, if anyone needs base cards to complete your sets, I've got a bunch so just let me know what you're looking for!

1 comment: