Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

2011 Topps Chrome - A Pack A Day - Pack 10 of 24

Good morning everyone... welcome to today's pack of 2011 Topps Chrome...

Here are the base cards:
Beckham, Loney and Reyes. Seems Beckham is struggling to establish himself as an every day player. For some reason I thought he came up as a 3B but it lists him as a 2B. Whatever... I'll be interested in both how the Dodgers sale goes and where Jose Reyes ends up. Somehow I think he returns to the Mets...
And the insert in this pack is a Trumb Heritage Chrome numbered /1962... and FYI, according to the back of this card, he was the 2010 Angels Organizational Player of the Year. Who says you never learn anything on this blog!!!!

Oh yea, I almost forgot... SIGN UP FOR THE GROUP BREAK before I have to send someone over to break your thumbs! Haha!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not an Angels fan, but nice hit! Go ahead and show us that atomic Ian Kinsler you know you pulled!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I remember correctly (and I don't usually) Beckham was a SS but moved to 3rd because of Ramirez at SS. Then the next season, moved to 2B to make room for someone else and has been there since.

    ReplyDelete