Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

2011 Topps Chrome - A Pack A Day - Pack 22 of 24 - and some trades!

Today I've added a couple trades to the end of this post, mainly because this is a pack of base, yep, here you go, 4 base cards:
Not bad cards, needed them all... and honestly since I'm building the set I'm happier getting these 4 rather than 3 and a refractor that I'll just go in a box!

Alright, first up is reader Jeff... we exchanged some base and mini's for my continued march towards a complete 2011 Gypsy Queen mini set (PLEASE, if you have a bunch of GQ mini's sitting around, let me know, I'll trade for them!!!!!)
Thanks Jeff!

Next up is Cam over at Cardboard Heaven, he wanted the Darwin Barney Chrome auto that I pulled and while he didn't have an Astros auto to trade for it, I got the next best thing, a Rangers auto! And a GQ one at that! He sent along some random Astros, as I sent over some random Brewers...
The Nelson Cruz is going in the Trade Bait folder, but don't be mistaken, it may be hard to get this out of my hands. I am a big fan of Cruz and think he's on his way to superstar status. Always love to get a card of The Big Unit as an Astro, not too many out there since he was only here about half a season. What a crazy ride that season was, if only we could have made some noise in the playoffs. Thanks Cam!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I need that cruz, but I have no more astros, you have all the ones I have had haha.

    ReplyDelete