Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Holy Crap! Is that a football card on The Daily Dimwit!?!?!?!

Yep folks, I'm doing the unthinkable... posting a football card on a baseball card blog... but I got this card from a free box break over at The Mojo Break. They were busting it as a thank you to their readers and I lucked out with the Lions and got this great card numbered 2/25. Let me know if anyone is interested, I'm looking for either an Astros hit or something I can use as trade bait in return, hopefully similarly numbered in rarity or at least in perceived value... ;)

Not a bad card at all... Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I hear good things about the kid. I had him on my fantasy team (bench) earlier. Don't think I have anything you would want for it at the moment.

    ReplyDelete