Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

2011 Topps Chrome - A Pack A Day - Pack 8 of 24

Good morning everyone... pack 8 is here... I'll give the group break pimping a break.... :)

Here are the base:
 Nothing remarkable here, more base for the set needs!
A Starlin Castro base refractor. I really wish they'd get rid of this level and just include more base. I  have no use for the base refractors and since they aren't numbered, other people don't really have use for them either, thanks Topps for a useless insert but then again it seems that what Topps is good for...

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I don't really have a problem with the base refractor, I just wish they would have put the word "refractor" on the back.

    I pimped for you yesterday! The break I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REFRACTORS!!! HUH!! YEAH!! What are they good for? Absolutely nothing!!!

    1970s song parodies aside, I want that Castro.

    ReplyDelete