Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Another Day, Another Biggio In The Books!

So when I saw the redemptions hit the market for this card, I really didn't think I'd ever get one of them. Then the redemptions started to get mailed out and one or two made its way to eBay.... and finally one dipped low enough in price I could snatch it up! Check it out!
SWEEEEET! Great looking card and numbered /10! Woo hoo! It's a "mini" auto and came sealed in a protective wrapper by itself from Topps, but I ripped it open and got it into a sleeve. Awesome card, I love it. Topps deciding to finally put Biggio in some post-career products has worked out great for my Biggio collection, been able to add a lot this year!

3 comments:

  1. great score. I finally got my Biggio auto on a 2014 "mojo prizm" from panini. I love your so much more, but was psyched to finally land a "medium fish" on my list.

    ReplyDelete