Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

The First of Many eBay posts... #1


Ok, so here's the deal... I spent a nice little chunk of cash (less than $100 total) on 7 auctions on eBay... so what else has 7 days? A WEEK!!!! So I'll be dragging this out for a week showing off some cards, in the mean time, there are a couple of other cards I'm waiting on in the mail so these posts may get interrupted... so without further ado, here's card #1 from the lot...
I actually went in on three auctions for this card and two if it's low numbered parallels, but alas I only one this one! The third auction was numbered out of /15 and had three relics. Darn my luck. But, this one is still pretty dang awesome with all three of the big named guys I collect. Nothing all that special as far as the swatch, but I love the look of this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment