Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

More Mail... As Promised!

Wow, a post from the Dimwit two days in a row?!?!?!?!? CRAZY! Ok, so I wrote yesterday's and today's posts at the same time but give me credit for writing at least two posts... it's a miracle...

Alright, first up are some awesome cards from north of the border... Canada, eh? CANADA! Where I get an awesome card of a Canadian Astro from Doug at Sportscards from the Dollar Store.

Holy Maple Leaf that is an AWESOME ORANGE CARD of Terry Puhl!!!!! Terry was a great fully time and then utility OF for the Astros for years. Great to get a unique card of a guy who will probably never get a mainstream Topps memorabilia card! The Andre relic card is just plain sweet and the Ryan disk is intimidating... he's starring me down... alright Nolan, starring contest... 1, 2, 3. GO!........................................ ok you win, make that 325 wins for his career...

And the last trade post that was lagging is from new-to-me blogger Matt over at the epically named blog: Bob Walk The Plank. We need more Pirates bloggers!
I'm sure Matt bought/obtained the Appel auto after the Pirates took him two years ago, but then failed to sign. His loss is my gain! That Bagwell is SICK and numbered out of just 47! Why 47? Because Donruss doesn't pander to my OCD's, THAT'S WHY! .... must....have....round... numbers.....

Alright, I'm going to go have a breakdown... you all have a great Saturday.... ebay goodies may start hitting the blog tomorrow.... if you're lucky...

2 comments:

  1. I knew you'd love the Puhl for the obscurity factor. He also has autos in the Canadiana set, as well as combo swatches alongside Fergie Jenkins & Larry Walker. PS: My name should have a link to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the cards. Already started a new stack for you!

    ReplyDelete