Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Card #4 from The Bay of E

Hmmm... maybe I should have posted this one on Sunday... oh well... too late now! Apparently last week there was a guy who had a bunch of Bagwell cards with nice patches and said, "Screw it, I'm selling them." All of these Bagwells that I'm showing off in this series came from the same seller. Anyways, check out this beauty:
What a patch! Great looking card all around. This makes a nice addition to the binder for sure.

Thanks for stopping by everyone...

On a side note, I'm getting the itch to maybe start group breaking again. The only thing I'm worried about at this point is whether I have the readership levels again to fill breaks. I'll have to go look through my Blogger stats and see if I'm still getting a decent amount of web hits... it may have to wait until I get moved up to Amarillo, doing group breaks from there may be my best bet for busting boxes, as their LCS stinks to high heaven.

Alright, have a good day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. You know I'm always down for group breaks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that emotion. You announce a break and I am in.

    ReplyDelete