Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Top 10 Cards From A Re-Pack - #3, #2 and #1

You thought I forgot about these, didn't you!?!?!

Ok, so I kind of did, after cleaning up after the group break, I found myself with a small stack of three cards and couldn't remember why and then I did remember, and then decided it wasn't worth drawing it out any further... so without further ado...

#3 card from the repack:
 Miguel Sano is a big prospect for the Twins... wonder if Crackin' Wax needs this one.

#2 card from the repack:
A nifty Joe Morgan reprint... even if Joe is a jerk, this is from Archives. Hey Joe, the camera is over here... 

And finally, the #1 card from the Topps Re-pack!

And AUTO!


From CHROME!!!


A RC!!!!





And a MET!
Can't complain with a hit from a re-pack product and especially when that his is an autograph! It's 100% trade bait for any of you Nieuwenhuis or Mets collectors!

2 comments:

  1. I always like hits that sneak through in a repack. I am better than 50% on getting an auto or relic in a repack box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, I never get anything from repacks.

    That Morgan is beautiful. I don't think he's a jerk, though.

    Just dumb as hell unless it involves playing baseball.

    ReplyDelete