Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

2 Packs of Tribute - Card #6

Here we go with card #6... sorry I missed one over the weekend, the wife and I made a spontaneous trip to Pensacola beach and ended up staying the weekend there. A much needed mini-vacation with some friends!

Alright, onward to the #6 card in the countdown...
Not too shabby. Time will still tell, in my opinion whether Yu has all it takes to have a successful career but so far he has impressed. Too bad he couldn't get Marwin Gonzalez out in his first outing this year.
221 K's in his rookie campaign, got a taste of the playoffs in his rookie season as well. Hopefully he stays healthy and can keep up the success...

And it looks like I may have to work on this scanner, those scans are deplorable!

Stay tuned tomorrow as we move into the top 5! Only 2 more base cards left, a parallel and two hits!

2 comments:

  1. If that puppy is for trade, I'm all over it! Let me know and I'll see what I can find for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a function to do so, turn the brightness down on your scanner. This allows for much more colour to pop off the cards.

    ReplyDelete