Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Group Break Update - COMPLETE SET RANDOMIZATION

If you want to see who won a complete set, (3) total to be given away as part of the break, head on over to Plaschke, Thy Blog Name Is Too Long and check the top three names on the randomization!

I won't spoil it here in case any of you want to wait until the end of the break to check it out, but congrats to the three guys who won! I'm so glad we were able to do the break this way!

I have finished sorting and everyone who chose "share" in the base set are getting a nice stack of about 25 cards or so to help you build your base set!

All I have to do now is finish my scanning for each box, sort the SP's, Hits and #'ed cards, and then start packaging up these cards! It's going to be one heck of a mail day! Hoping to get some, if not all of these cards out this weekend, we'll see what I actually get in the mail. If nothing else, they'll start hitting the PO early next week! You may get your cards before the last video posts!!! Haha! Wouldn't that be crazy??? :)

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment