Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

2013 Topps Gypsy Queen - Group Case Break - Box #4

Here we go with box #4 of the break:

Scans after the break...

First up, the SP's:
I love the Maz in the warm-up jacket. Certainly there were some great action photos of him playing that could have been used, maybe they were too blurry... Cepeda as a Cardinal? Didn't even know he played in St. Louis.

Next we have the numbered mini's and blue parallel:
Solid. Mariano, Gwynn and Jones from the Pirates in the numbered mini's and Dexter Fowler for the Rockies. I tell you, Rockies and Pirates had a nice showing in this product... unlike some teams I know... grrr...

Finally our hits:
The Reds, Rockies and Blue Jays get on the board... and Texas picks up another. Congrats to myself, buckstorecards x2 and Bobby! That gives Bobby hits in 3 out of the first 4 boxes with the Rangers!

1 comment:

  1. I took a peek !! Sam , Looks like you'll be able to send the cards in a PWE !! LOL

    ReplyDelete