Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

2013 Topps Gypsy Queen - Group Case Break - Box #6

Here we go with box #6:


As always, scans after the page break.

First up, SP's:
Not too shabby on the SP's. I like that Doerr.
 Great looking Stanton, as well as the mini's! Griffey looks awesome, and the sepia Maz just makes me laugh a bit, that picture they used is atrocious...

Finally, the hits:
The Rays get on board with a sweet Longoria swatch! Also, the Padres get a rare hit as well as the Angels and Mets find autos! Congrats guys!


4 comments:

  1. I had a feeling I would get a Longoria hit. Not too bad, good thing I picked up a second team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a shame that a great Maz card, and a sepia mini, has that really horrible photo. Ok - yeah, the walk off picture is WAY over used. But com'on. Can't find a fielding shot of Maz?

    http://www.carnegielibrary.org/exhibit/images/gif/maz.gif

    BAM! 9th return when you do an image search. Shit - I could work for Topps. Oh wait....I'm too smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a Pirates collector I'm happy with the Maz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Doerr, he was the last SP I needed :)

    ReplyDelete