Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Trades and such... I'm a moron, apparently...

First of all, a big thanks to four awesome guys...


All of these guys sent me Allen and Ginter trades... I unfortunately sorted and collated before scanning, like a moron... and yes, Adam, I still have to mail your cards, I'm a moron... 

On our recent trip to Atlanta, I picked up a blaster of Bowman Platinum because I'm a moron...
These are the highlights... and wow, a NICE die cut Bryce Harper! SWEET! The Lester is now my second parallel (Emerald and Gold). 

Next up, see if you can tell the difference between two cards:
One of these represents my loot from a $0.99 eBay single box break... one is my loot from a $17.50 6 box break from eBay... I watched both breaks live, and out of each I got one card... and a duplicate at that... yuck... I was really hoping for some hits out of the 6 box break, but alas I was shut out.

Once again, one slot left in the group break... someone please join!!!!!!! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment