Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pack 12! And some LCS buys...

So, here you go with pack number 12!
Redemptions... boo... but I guess Derek was unable to sign for some reason... I figured out he's an Athletic and has spent some time in the show this year. Not bad I guess. If no one trades for it soon, I'll go ahead and redeem it myself and it'll go in the ol' trade bait folder. The Kinsler and Price are dups.

So, this month my LCS BigHitSportsCards over in Spanish Fort is giving away a pretty awesome bat. It's got a small plaque on it speaking to the awesome no-hitting powers of those who have signed it: Nolan Ryan, Bob Feller and Sandy Koufax!!!!! To get in on this prize, you have to buy hobby boxes. I had a bit of extra cash so I bought three of the cheapest hobby boxes they had in stock to get my three tickets in the raffle!!!! So here are the highlights of my purchases...
 The Victor Martinez /25 is AWESOME! Who the heck is Rabelo? Could have gotten a better subject for the Awesome Artifacts /45 but I can't complain about a case hit (or thereabouts) right? Ryan Chruch? Meh... and Felix, it'd be great if I had a steady Mariner's trade partner... lol... I've got a backlog of Mariners stuff if there is anyone out there with Astros stuff to spare!!!! I have an uncanny ability lately to pull Prince Fielder cards as well... ridiculous...
Ok, so I'm a sucker and bought a few hobby packs of Platinum as well. Cruz is ruby.  Shields, Rosario and Verlander are gold and then Wheeler at the bottom is a /399 numbered emerald refractor! No hits from my 6 packs that I bought but it's all good.

Group Break 2nd Team Randomization coming in a bit today...

No comments:

Post a Comment