Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's Saturday! Pack 11 here we go! Plus a group break update...

Looks like another great Saturday is here! I'm not at work, so it's great!

There is still one slot left in the group break. The boxes have been ordered and will be here Monday according to UPS. I will do the second team randomization tomorrow.

I will say now that if no one else picks up the last slot, I'll pick it up and I'll be taking the A's as my team selection and then do the randomization.

Again, if you are already in the break and you want a second slot, the cost is only $14.

On to today's pack!
Weeks and Napoli are dups... the Morse die cut looks great. I've now got the Harper and Morse die cut... if only I knew a rabid Nationals fan who had something epic to trade me... haha...

The Webster green parallel is numbered /399.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'd be interested in the Webster haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll buy another slot in the group break. Put me down for the Angels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll trade for that Napoli. I've been out of town, do I owe you something else?

    ReplyDelete