Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me! August Rocks! Pack 1!

Alright... my birthday is later this month, in honor of this grand event my wife bought me a box of 2012 Bowman Platinum, you know since I loved the blasters so much!

So I figured since I need writing material, I would bust this a pack a day and let you all see it as it unfolds... so, here's the first pack!
I didn't realize it until I pulled in the picture but the Holliday is a gold parallel. The Jackson at the bottom is one of the BPP refractors or whatever they are calling them. They are slick looking and have a textured background. All 3 base are needed for my base set... the Holliday will go in the for trade pile with all the other parallels.

Also, while my wife was picking up this box, she also grabbed a "missed hit" replacement that my LCS had put in on a box of Bowman Sterling I bought in DECEMBER! Topps finally shipped the replaced "dual auto or relic" that was supposed to be guaranteed per box...
I waited 8+ months for this???? Eh, it was a crap shoot, much like any product, but it would have been nice to not have been shorted a hit, certainly whatever I was shorted would have been better... right??? Haha!

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment