Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Pack 17 of Bowman Platinum

Another day, another pack... only 3 packs left after today... makes you happy, doesn't it? ;)
A very nice Machado refractor! The Jimenez is the only duplicate. Taijuan Walker is starting to card stalk me, the more cards of his I pull, the more certain he is to be a bust of a prospect. Let's hope this doesn't happen and I end up with some awesome cards of the next HOF pitcher for the Mariners... I can dream.

Have a great Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Why yes, it IS a very nice Machado refractor! If you don't need it, I'm sure my trade pile would welcome it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have a want list for this set? I have a few dupes and a Jonathan Singleton Blue Refractor #099/199 for those Angels you pulled for me.

    ReplyDelete