Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

The Final PACK!!!! Rejoice! Pack 20 is here...

I did not intentionally leave this one to the end... this box has been posted in the exact order I busted the packs... so here you go...
Kennedy and Hosmer were duplicates. Overall, not too shabby on this pack, a relic/auto and an extra card to boot. Joe Panik, not a bad card to pull. I got an auto of his from Sterling last year and sold it for a nice chunk of change. It's a nice looking card. I just wish, since many of the autos in this set were on card, that Topps would go through just a bit more effort and get on-card for these as well. Anyways, I'm pretty happy with the box as a hole.

Hope everyone enjoyed this trip through a hobby box!

1 comment:

  1. When I first glanced at the write up, I thought you were calling someone an "A"hole. Funny.

    ReplyDelete