Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's been a while...

No, it hasn't been a while since I've posted... it's been a while since I've given anything away. I figured since today is my birthday, I'll see how many of you really read this drivel. Leave a comment wishing your favorite Dimwit (really, I can't imagine anyone else willingly going by this title, so I must be your favorite by default) a happy birthday or a crappy horrible birthday, doesn't really matter which...

I'll randomize all the entries at the end of the day (cut off is 9:00pm central time). If you're comment is time stamped after this time, well you missed out on giving me some attention, and we all know I like attention, so how dare you!

Anyways, the winner will get a prize catered to their team/player/set collecting needs... I'm not promising Bryce Harper duel relic autographed superfractors, but I'm not going to be packing up 1987 Topps commons either (I use those for toilet paper in emergencies or in case of a zombie apocalypse). TMI? Nah...

Have a great day everyone!

*Update: I forgot to mention, absolutely NO PIMPING of this contest... If I see you post on your blog that this contest is going on, I WILL send you 1987 Topps and you won't like it!!! :-D

46 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. I hope this was a scheduled post and you aren't up at 5am on your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Happy Birthday Sam.. and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best on your Birthday Sam! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very merry non-unbirthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! August birthdays are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drivel, drivel, drivel....

    and a very merry, super-happy-as-can-be Berfday to our favorite Dimwit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to the one and only Dimwit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Sam! HOpe it is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday bud! It's always fun to read your drivel. Thanks for getting me hooked on collecting cards. This is all your fault.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, man. Your trade cards have been packaged, but my wife is out of town, I'm in all-day training, and my niece will be born any minute, so it may be a little bit before I can get them in the mail.

    Anyway, have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday!!! Keep up the great work, no slacking in your old age!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy birthday!, on this day of the start of the zombie apocalypse

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess I'll be the jerk -- have a crappy, horrible Birthday.






    (not really :-))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday! Did you know that today is my un-birthday. What a coincidence!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Be happy you're still young enough that birthdays are to be enjoyed, not dreaded

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mr. Wit, have a very Happy "Day you came out of your Mom"... May you eat a lot of cake today!

    ¡Feliz Cumpleaños, amigo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday, hope you get everything you asked for (Cards, I assume)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have a very dimwitted birthday, man.

    ReplyDelete
  19. even if there was 100 dimwits, you would be my favorite, sam.

    happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday from the entire staff of Team Phungo!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday! A lot of people have birthdays every year and you're one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday! And thanks for the contest! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday to the brightest dimwit I know!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm out of time but Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm behind on my reading again and I know it's too late for the contest, but I hope you had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete