Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March Group Break - Four Boxes - Sign Ups Are FULL!!!

Ok, I'm a liar, I said I wasn't going toz post this until tomorrow, but I've got a busy day tomorrow and I want to go ahead and get this posted. Plus, the faster it fills, the faster the boxes get here!

Sign Ups for the March Group Break are now open. The four boxes again are:

2003 Topps T-205 Series 1
2004 UD Diamond Collection Pro Sigs
2003 UD Standing O
2003 Playoff Portraits

A few ground rules:
1) Leave a comment on THIS post to claim your team. If your screen name does not link to a valid profile w/ e-mail address, please contact me at samuelpair@yahoo.com with your contact information.
2) There will be 15 slots in this break. Each slot is $15 including shipping.
3) Payment can be sent to the paypal e-mail address samuelpair@yahoo.com. Please send as Personal - GIFT.
4) All multiple-team cards will be randomized amongst all teams represented. If a T-205 buyback is pulled, the team represented (or where it has moved in the years since) will get the card. If the team no longer exists in any form, it will be randomized among all slots.
5) Once 15 teams have been selected, all other teams will be randomized. Trading of 2nd teams will be allowed up until I pack for shipping.
6) No limit on slots per person.

Teams:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Atlanta Braves - The Dutch Card Guy - PAID
Baltimore Orioles - Ryan H - PAID
Boston Red Sox - jaybarkerfan
Chicago Cubs
Chicago White Sox - Jeff Laws - PAID
Cincinnati Reds - jaybarkerfan
Cleveland Indians - BASEBALL DAD - PAID
Colorado Rockies - Hiflew - PAID
Detroit Tigers
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros - Dimwit - PAID
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Dodgers - Stealing Home - PAID
Los Angeles Angels
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
New York Yankees - The Lost Collector - PAID
New York Mets - ...Joe - PAID
Oakland Athletics
Pittsburgh Pirates
Philadelphia Phillies - daddyohoho - PAID
San Diego Padres
San Fransisco Giants - arpsmith - PAID
Seattle Mariners
St. Louis Cardinals - PlayAtThePlate - PAYMENT PENDING
Texas Rangers - PlayAtThePlate - PAYMENT PENDING
Toronto Blue Jays
Tampa Rays
Washington Nationals

14 comments:

  1. I'm in for the Orioles. Payment coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in for the Rox and the ????. Payment on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry if that was confusing, but I'm just getting one slot. I should really stop trying to be clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take the Mets! Payment's on the way, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take the White Sox.

    Payment is on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will take the Giants, payment coming tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Throw me down for the Cardinals and Rangers. I'll send money tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi - im in for the dodgers. thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aahhh, hate this time difference :-) well just to have some fun and participate let me take the Braves !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think jaybarkerfan took the last two slots, but if not, put me down for the Cubs.

    Since my status is up in the air, I'll wait and see until after I get home from work to send payment.

    ReplyDelete