Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Group Break Box #4

I guess I should post this since I know people started getting their cards today... dang, USPS, you finally did some work... I dropped off the packages after the front office closed on Saturday, apparently there were in the back offices sorting and sending, as people got packages today!

Scans after the page break...


Here's the hits...
Well, there you go everyone... not the greatest 4 boxes I've ever opened... A HUGE thanks to Andrew who paid a BIG sum for the Team USA cards in hopes of hitting a Bryce Harper or other big name and ended up with absolute garbage. Those are the risks I guess, but his big payment helped drop the cost BIG TIME for everyone else, so thanks Andrew.

Until next month, I hope everyone enjoyed the break!

1 comment: