Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Couple of Purchase Packages Arrive

Another 2 of my online purchases arrived last night...

First up is a selection of Gypsy Queen from SportLots.com...
A couple of bronze borders and a handful of mini's. The Ruth is a steal, as someone had it listed at $0.18 and most people want a couple bucks or so for it.

Next up is a lot I got from eBay with free shipping for $0.99!!!! It's a team set (with some duplicates) of the gold insert parallels of my beloved Astros. Any Astros collectors out there, I've got duplicates of Altuve, Melancon, Wallace and Myers if you're interested, just let me know.
One more day to enter my contests.... LOTS of entries so far... I've started to whittle them down in my inbox to those who have at least one answer right or close!

No comments:

Post a Comment