Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ebay Package!

Got another package from eBay yesterday... another step in my quest to get all the Astros/Nolan Ryan cards from 2012 Topps without heavy investment... here's the loot!
Another couple of SWEEEET manu-patches which are going straight into my keeper binder. I'm waiting for one more package with the last manu-patch. If only I knew someone who pulled one of those coins and would take a deal from me that didn't involve $100 in cash. Anyways, nice cards and I rally like the way they did the Historical Stiches. I'm not AS MUCH of a fan of the retired numbers, but still a nice looking card.

Only a couple more days to enter my contest. I won't link it, I'll make you go to my blog and find it since apparently you haven't entered yet, so go work for it!!! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment