Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cards from Blog Reader Tom

Tom contacted me a couple weeks ago before I did some major damage to my 1978 want list with a couple trades, and after I got it whittled down to my actual needs he said he had a handful of cards to send my way, even if I couldn't round up something for him. Well, he sent some great cards and I'll definitely be sending back some cards for him as soon as I get a chance!

Here's the '78s he sent my way:
I'm down below 50 cards needed in total for my 1978 set!!!!! Thanks a bunch Tom!

So, I sold my error autograph recently of Dominic Ficociello/Nolan Fontana and used the funds to make some purchases of the few cards I actually wanted from 2012 Topps and a couple of other cards. As soon as they arrive, I'll be letting you all see the awesomeness that I turned these cards into!

Have a great Thursday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment