Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Group Break Randomization!!!!!! Here's your second teams...

Alright, I stuck the 15 remaining teams in the randomization machine... the order they come out will match up with the order of sign up... here's the list:
So here's the updated list of teams:

1) Astros & Mariners- The Dimwit --- Traded with Nathan
2) Cubs & Royals - Matt Pederson
3) Red Sox & Tigers - Matt Perry
4) Braves & Rockies - Chris Mays
5) Giants & Pirates- Jared
6) Phillies & Padres- daddyohoho
7) Yankees & Marlins - Ryan G
8) Mets & Brewers- ...Joe
9) Dodgers & Rays- Speigel83
10) Rangers & Nationals - PlayAtThePlate
11) Orioles & White Sox - Ryan H
12) Cardinals & Reds - IkesCards
13) Indians & Twins- Jason
14) Blue Jays & Athletics- Robert M.
15) Diamondbacks & Angels - Nathan ---- Traded with TheDimwit


Until the first of the 4-box videos are posted (ignore any "bonus" boxes or packs), feel free to trade teams as much as you want, just make sure both of participants get with me either via e-mail or comment so I know you both agree to the swap! Thanks everyone for joining in! Can't wait to get this break started!

5 comments:

  1. IF ANYONE WANTS OUT, LET ME KNOW. I MOVED TO SLOW TO GET IN. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys. I couldn't afford to get into this one as the card budget has all but dried up completely. Anyone that ends up with the Rockies I am more than willing to trade for them.

    BTW, Sam I got your package...great stuff. I am waiting on one card to send yours out. I will be using a hard case this time to avoid any ding problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big Marlins fan, and this will be a tough sell, but I'd like to trade the Marlins for the Mariners, Tigers, Rockies, Padres, Brewers, White Sox, Reds, or A's. If anyone's down for that, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Payment sent this morning...thanks for the break

    ReplyDelete