Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Group Break - Collegiate Autos Randomization

So Brian over at Play At The Plate did the randomization... click his name there for the video... but there is the order of the 5 of us who will get the autos from the pack in this order:
1) The Dimwit
2) Spiegel83
3) Ryan H
4) Matt Perry
5) Robert M.

So, there you go everyone, as soon as I get the pack in the mail, I'll do a complete video showing the opening of the package and subsequent pack of autos.

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll have a post some time in the next day or two with some overdue trades, stuff I got in the mail and some other cards... hope everyone enjoyed the group break!

2 comments:

  1. Cool, cool. Sounds good bud. Anyone know if this is the correct roster for potential cards?

    http://web.usabaseball.com/teams/index.jsp?team=940

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime you need some help, I'm there Sam!

    ReplyDelete