Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

2011 Topps Chrome - A Pack A Day - Pack 3 of 24

Group break... sign up... now... 2 Hobby Boxes of Gypsy Queen... starts at $10 per team... just do it...

Well, pack three today. This is going to take a while people... I'm just sayin', it's going to be a huge challenge for me to keep it at a pack a day and get through them all without doing like 2-3 packs a day... But I guess I'll get started with some base:
 Two decent pitchers and a guy who has caused me the most mixed emotions this year. Berkman, dang you! I want you to get a ring so badly, yet I can't stand seeing the Cardinals win. He was one strike from ending it all last night and came through with the game saving single. I really want the Rangers to win, but I do still have great memories and loyalty to the Big Puma...

And now for my great refractor...
Strasburg lives! I'm really hoping he does come back from the injury and has a great career. For the sake of baseball and for all the hobby members who have sunk thousands into his autos and RC's.

Have a great Fridy every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment