Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Group Break - Box #2 - Topps Chrome Box 2

First of all, a bit of housekeeping... the majority has ruled... I will redeem the Collegiate National Team auto redemption card, and randomize the 5 cards among any people who did not get hits. Further details will emerge (including a wrinkle I'm going to throw in out of my own good will) to ensure that all participants get a hit out of this break regardless (except maybe for myself depending on how the randomization spits out). The randomization will be held by a fellow blogger (since I am in it, yes there's the broken suspense, I did not get a hit out of the 4 boxes) once all 4 videos have been posted to avoid it looking like I rigged the randomization or whatever. Again, more specific details later... but for now, here's the second video!

First up again we have the Heritage Chrome inserts with the Atomic Refractor... nice lot of cards for both the White and Red Sox...
Next up the "vintage" Topps 1996 inserts... more love for the AL East (surprise, surprise)...
The regular refractors from this box are a nice mixed back of teams...
A sweet Soria Sepia refractor.... and Cashner blue border... both numbered to /99 and both coincidentally going to Matt Pederson since he was randomly assigned the Royals.
And finally the autographs... Chris Mays picks up a nice Julio Teheran, a great clean signature... and Nathan from BigHitsSportcards picks up the Trumbo auto... I think he was hoping for a Mike Trout but that Trumbo kid may be worthwhile in the long haul as well, had a good year.

Alright everyone, that wraps up box #2 of the break, tomorrow we'll see what the first box of Lineage has in store for us!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, nice hit for the Angels! I think I only need a couple cards to fill out the Mets team set, but onto the Lineage! Pull a couple Wright 1/1s for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed...I thought the Giants would show up better. Anyway hoping Lineage is better to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww man, 2 cards shy of the team set for the Sox. Oh well. Fingers crossed for big Lineage stuff!

    ReplyDelete