Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2011 Topps Chrome - A Pack A Day - Pack 1 of 24

I got my box of 2011 Topps Chrome today... and I've decided to take a different approach to showing off this box than I usually do... no video break, no grand post with all of the hits, parallels, etc... I'm going to show off each any every card... one pack at a time for the next 24 days! Please, hold your applause...

And before I post this pack, a friendly reminder to go sign up for the current Dimwit Group Break, 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen - 2 Hobby Boxes.

Alright, here's the first pack... base cards:
 A very nice pack of base cards, can't argue with Heyward, Verlander and Hosmer!

And a base refractor in this pack:
The current strikeout king... or did Adam Dunn beat him this year for the title? Anyways, I like the shiny!!!

Stay tuned tomorrow for the next pack!

3 comments:

  1. Nice...24 straight days of Chrome! I like it. Are you opening a pack a day, or just posting it once a day? I'd like to think I could hold off and open one per day, but I'd get to antsy and rip them all at once. Probably.

    ReplyDelete