Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trade Package or two...

To all my loyal readers, I apologize for the previous post. You see, I got a hold of my brother's iPad the other day while I was at his place... he was logged into Facebook and so I took it upon myself to change his status to: "Wearing my speedo, eating cheetos and watching Golden Girls... Life is good!" So... when he went to my parents' house today to work on their computer, he saw that Blogger had auto-saved my screenname and password. Thus the hijinks... I guess I deserved that one...

I have a trade or two to throw out here... first is an amazing trade with Kevin over at The Diamond King. I totally wish I had thought of that blog name first, it rocks! Anyways, I sent him quite the bevy of cards, but I do believe I got a mighty fine card in return. As you'll see below, it's a SWEEEEEET GU patch, numbered to 20, and from one of my definite favorite Astros players... Roy O. Thanks Kevin! I really do appreciate it!
I believe, when turned on it's side, that is the bottom right of the "H" and beginning of the "o" in Houston, with the line on left of the card being the line under the word Houston. Anyways, a very sweet patch and I greatly appreciate it. Kevin has already posted his loot, and I think we both feel we got the best card/cards from the trade! Thanks again Kevin...

I also got a trade in from Derek over at Tomahawk Chopping. I didn't scan them in before I bindered them, stupid me, but it was your run-of-the-mill base swap of 2011 Topps Series 2. His cards are going out in the mail tomorrow, so he'll be getting some inserts, a base card and then two Gypsy Queen inserts as well. Have a great evening everyone!

4 comments: