Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I promised another video... so here you go... it's semi-un-officially sponsored as well...

Here you go... commenters ask, commenters recieve...


Dominic, author of the great new-to-me blog Buckeye State's Trading Post... I am truly sorry for not being prepared... for Ryan G, I also apologize, as you do run "O" No Not Another Orioles Blog... but rather This Card Is Cool. I swear, one of these days I'm going to take 5 minutes before I write a post to write down the blog names and be prepared! SOME DAY!!! Hey, I got Alfredo's (Wicked Ortega) blog name right, so that's a plus!!!

Well, the big day is coming quick. In a month, we move to Mobile, Alabama. This should be interesting... I've found a LCS there, and they have a monthly trade night, which will be nice. But it means up rooting from the place I've been born and raised, and going to a foreign land... ok, so Alabama is still America but humor me here people... some time in the next week or two, I'm going to cut off trades and mailings, so if you see something you want, make an offer SOON!!! I need to get things wrapped up at some point and keep stuff from getting lost in the shuffle!

2 comments:

  1. Hah! There are too many Ryans. I count Ryan G (hey, wait, that's me!), Ryan H, Ryan L, and I know I saw another Ryan somewhere...

    Enjoy Alabama. Or don't. People like to joke about Georgia, but at least Georgia has Atlanta, the area I spent fifteen or so years of my life. Alabama is like southern Georgia. Flat, dry, hot, and empty. But while you're living there, be sure to drive to Birmingham and walk the grounds of historic Rickwood Field. You can literally walk onto the field, in the stands, etc. I think that's all there is to do in Alabama. New Orleans isn't too far of a drive, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been to Huntsville, AL, and it snowed there. I don't think you have to worry about snow in Mobile, though. Enjoy being 2 hrs from New Orleans. That should be fun.

    ReplyDelete