Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

And it begins... The 2006 Ovation Group Break!!! Box #1

Thanks to Atlanta Sports Cards... here we go everyone... the group break begins!


Well, get ready for puns, poetry and some insane rambling about collation...



Ok, here's a scan of the hits if you don't feel like watching the video...
Alright, you may wonder, why is Livan Hernandez in that picture... well, I'm a Dimwit... I grabbed the wrong card to scan and didn't realize it until I put the picture in this post... but if you really want to know what gold parallel was in the box, then watch the video!!!

Next box will be posted either tonight when it finishes uploading, or tomorrow morning when I wake up...

1 comment:

  1. I'm not even in the break and I watched. Someone beat me to the Rangers!!

    ReplyDelete