Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Box Break Interrupted - Part #3

I have a trade to show off with Matt over at Cardboard Conundrum. I sent some Cubs and other cards his way... here's my loot in return:
Some sweeeeet Texans mojo for sure! DeVier Posey may be coming back in time to play in the pre-season and build on his great 2nd half last year before the Achilles injury. Hopkins already looks like a beast! Vasquez is the guy we suckered the Tigers out of in the Veras deal. Finally, the Pickford and Gardner were picked up for my wife's growing Hollywood collection!

Finally, I got another eBay package in!
That gives me 2/3 of the Astros hits in this product. It remains to be seen if I'll actively go after the now released Carlos Pena relic. Thanks Topps, Pena's already gone and Martinez isn't too far behind him. You really couldn't have found a couple better guys to throw in the set? I guess I can't complain too much, this is more representation than we had in Gypsy Queen by far... sadly... geesh...

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment