Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Box Break Interrupted - Part #2

Alright, I ran out of time yesterday morning, so I split up the post! I had stopped with the loot my wife made off with at trade night, here's what I got!
I picked up another box of 2013 Team USA Champions from Panini. I REALLY like the set and the auto checklist. Most of these are most likely for trade!

Next up, I swung a trade on Trade Night (novel idea, I know) and picked up this beaut from 2013 Panini Prizm:
That's Lance McCullers, who the Astros picked up as a steal of a supplemental 1st round draft pick and threw enough money at him to get him to sign. He's done well at low A ball this year and hopefully should be part of the rotation in a year or two!

Finally, my buddy Bobby and I split a box of 2013 Bowman Platinum with him taking the National League and me the American league. Here's what I ended up with from the box... I was hoping for Springer or Singleton but ended up with:
A Red Sox prospect auto and a Mariners auto/relic. If you can't see the serial numbering on the C.J. Cron that's #'ed 2/10! NICE!

The McCullers is the only card in this post that I consider off-limits! Feel free to shoot me offers on anything else!

Whoa, just realized this is 4 posts in the past two days... next thing you know I'm going to be contemplating a group break again...................

2 comments:

  1. Don't get illusions of grandeur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious - did you get a full set of base cards from each box? (And if so, what could I do for one of them?)

    ReplyDelete