Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

2013 Topps Allen and Ginter - Box Bust - Pack #14

Good afternoon... within an hour or two of your reading this, the Hotwit and I will be elbows deep in a case of Allen & Ginter... pray to the cardboard gods that they shine favorably upon our endeavor...

But until then, here's pack #14:
Not a bad group of baseball players here, except for the unproven Eovaldi, all these guys were or are stars in their day! How about that Taj Mahal card? I like it. The Palaces and Strongholds insert set is definitely in my top 5 of inserts this year. The Civilizations of Ages Past is the worst in my opinion, although the Across the Years isn't too far just due to it's bulk. But that's what A&G does I guess, one massive insert set a year, so I guess there isn't too much to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment