Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

2013 Topps Allen and Ginter - Box Bust - Pack #15

Wow, so we busted our case last night, and if you weren't following on Twitter, you missed out for sure...

I am going to try and get some posts up about what all the Hotwit and I got from our case, but I think those who have seen the twitter feed will agree we got a hot case. With autos supposed to fall one per 49 packs (so about every 2-3 boxes) we went gang busters and got 9 autographs total... it was ridiculous. Some great autos in there as well.

As for pack 15, compared to last night it is very "meh"... :)
But I can't complain too much about an all baseball pack! Seaver twice!

Hope you all have a great day!

Holy crap! I just realized this is my 1000th post on this blog! Wow! Can't believe I've been blogging this much for this long... it's a minor accomplishment, just goes to show you that I have a lot of drivel... :-D

3 comments: