Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

December Group Break - Box #3 - 2012 Gypsy Queen Retail Rack Packs

Here's the video:

So I had NO CLUE how long it would take me to bust the entire rack pack box... this video is pretty long in terms of Dimwit Group Breaks. In the next video tomorrow, you'll see I went from showing every base card, to basically doing the mini's, inserts and short prints while rushing through the base! It's totally worth watching the video for my reaction to the big hit that lurks within!

Scans after the page break...

I originally was going to scan in a lot more than this, but good golly we have a LOT of gold border parallels, inserts and mini's... so all you're getting is the scans of the two hits from the box:
Congrats to Dutch Card Guy and Classic Card Collector! That Tigers' Stadium seat relic is just SICK!!! And numbered #82/100!

No comments:

Post a Comment