Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Contest Results

Well, I said I'd wrap this up tonight! So here we go!

I had an amazing 22 entries into this contest! While many of you pointed out blogs that are already in my Google Reader Feed, I did pick up on some great stuff and the Hotwit and I have had a blast watching some videos!

Well, onto the randomization... I hit the good ol' random button three times and here are the results:
Congratulations to CynicalBuddha, who runs the great blog Collector's Crack. Thanks everyone for the great entries and for reading. I really wish I could mail out 22 prizes. Mr. CynicalBuddha, send me an e-mail with your address and let me know if there's been anything on the blog lately that's caught your eye. Otherwise, I'll start putting together a nice package for you of Brewers and whatever Packers cards I might have sitting around, there will be a premium item or two in there!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment