Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Fun Night at Trade Night

Well, we had another Trade Night up at the LCS... it was fun, a little sparse in participants but made up for in busting some boxes! I got a couple of tins of 2011 Sweet Spot NCAA for the heck of it...
Not too shabby. Kendall Hunter has turned out to be a decent player.

Then I picked up a prize:
This one is numbered /50! I'm not a football collector, but it's a sweet auto! May have to get this one up on eBay!

I got a box of Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects... here are the colorful highlights...
I texted a Red Sox buddy of mine... he had no clue who Pat Light was either... apparently a 1st round pick of the Red Sox this year (supplemental), #37 overall. Meh...

Finally, I did the dirty deed and picked up another box of Triple Threads... here are the base cards!
And my 4 parallels:
A very nice Reggie /50!

And finally, we have the two hits from the first pack!
I got all excited about the redemption, seeing the corner of it when I opened the pack... I slow rolled it... thought it might be something AWESOME... then it was just Danny Espinosa... boo... that Dodgers card is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET! I know a couple of Dodger collectors who might be droolin' over that one... lol...

And the second pack!
WHOA!!!!! Holy HOF'er BATMAN! And how about that Triple Auto/Relic! Three great young on-the-rise stars! Freddie could use some work on his penmanship for sure. But I'm pretty excited about it, numbered /27 and all. Not too shabby!

Anyways, hope you all enjoyed the cards. As always, all non-Astros are firmly in the Trade Bait category.

6 comments:

  1. Man - I wanna see what you have in hand when those Dodger collectors finally wrestle that pull from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Triple Threads break, man! Of course, you know I want that Ryno.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL FIND YOU SOMETHING FOR THE TRIPLE DODGERS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that Brees and the Triple are sweet, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interested in the #'d Freese, and any Cardinals you got from Draft. As well as Chris Stratton, lol.
    Congrats on your hits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! May you please set aside the Iwakuma Bowman and any Dodger base cards from that set for me? I just picked up some hits for you and will get that out your way soon. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete