Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

December Group Break - Box #2 - 2008 Goudey Retail

Here's the video:


And as always, scans after the page break...

MINI's!!!!!
And we have royalty, Presidents and Yanks...
 And finally, we have our two hits from the box...
I already have one copy of this gawd awful travesty of a frankenstein-ed bastardization of a card known as the 2008 Goudey Miguel Tejada relic in my trade bait... so it's going to Baltimore, unless Jeffrey hates this abomination as much as I do, and then I'll randomly force it upon one of you other participants to deal with! Haha! Congrats to Wes on the Kelly Johnson auto!

5 comments:

  1. If the Tejada doesn't end up with an owner, I'll put a dib on it. My son would like it, he doesn't know who Tejada is... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam , Go ahaead and give the Tejada to some one else or randomize it !! I got a hit earlier on the first box !! Thanks !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want that Tejada, so take me off the randomize pile if you have your wife giving it away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No love for The GREAT Tejada...ha

    ReplyDelete