Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December Group Break - Bonus Blasters!!!!!

Since we got shorted a hit in the final box, I decided to turn two blasters that I bought for myself into BONUS BLASTERS for the group break...


A scan of the exciting stuff after the page break!

Yea, so here's the "exciting stuff"... sorry these bonus blasters turned out to be crappy too...
Not bad for the Reds...

Hope everyone enjoyed the break... I'm going to finish up sorting tonight, get packaged up tonight or tomorrow and then get them out in the mail by the end of the week...

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a bonus in my book. Thanks for the extra cards, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam !! Can't control what they put or don't put in the packs !! People have had problems with Topps for years !!

    ReplyDelete