Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

July Group Break Box #2 - 2009 Topps Unique

Here's the second box... 2009 Topps Unique...

Scans after the page break...

First up, numbered cards!
Starting with the red parallels, then rookies and finally the gold and bronze parallels that both are Tigers!
 A bunch of inserts.
 Final two inserts... and finally the hits:



So, the best thing I can say about this is that the two Braves hits are going to a different Braves fan... what are the odds? Who knows, but very strange that we got the same exact two cards from the two boxes. Anyways, I say in the video that the Cust goes to Matt Pederson, however before the break started he traded to A's for the D-Backs from Kyle4KC so the Cust goes to Kyle4KC. SOOOO... that's box number two of the break... tomorrow will be a great box of UD SPX 2008! 10 hits (at least...) guaranteed!

Have a great night!

6 comments:

  1. I traded for a hit the last break and I traded away a hit this break. I still think I made out pretty well with the Gallardo. Congrats on the hit, Kyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards of Chipper !! He's going out with a bang !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm officially kicking myself for not grabbing the Braves!

    ReplyDelete