Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm Back!

Ok, so I missed posting for over a week! I'm a horrible blogger! But I was on vacation... in the Dominican Republic... on white sand beach with crystal clear water... blogging actually was the last thing on my mind...

I've got tons of updates to get to.... trades, purchases and the like that came in during the brief hiatus...

Don't un-follow!!! I'm still around!

Regular posting to resume tonight!

Yes: Andrew, Matt, and Matt I got your packages. Andrew, I don't remember a deal but let me know if I owe you something... Matt #1 I do believe I sent you what I owed you in your Cubs group break package, let me know if there is anything else that needs to head your way... Matt #2, I think I still owe you the Adrian G. auto, is there anything else that was part of the deal???

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I've been to the DR--Punta Cana. Beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back and that you had a good time!

    Now, follow this link and do what it says. Don't ask any questions and fall in line like a good citizen.

    http://bbchof.blogspot.com/2012/07/box-break-11-anyone-for-giants-astros.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. you owe me nothing, just figured you would enjoy them more than me, hope you liked them!
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete