Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Blog To Follow!

Hey everyone, I'm posting to another blog from time to time, I think you all should head on over and follow... or add it to your RSS Feeder or whatever you use to follow your favorite blogs.

Card Contests, Box Breaks, ETC

This blog will keep you up to date with the latest breaks, contests and other fun things going on across the collecting blog-o-sphere. There are at least 5 of us bloggers who are assigned to post to this site and by all means, if you want to promote your contest or break, just shoot me (or any other writer) an e-mail and we'll get it plugged!

The more followers we get, of course, the more promotion all of us will get for the contests and breaks that we run, it's a win/win for everyone, so please make sure you get it added to your list! Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I have Kyle and "Card Contests, Box Breaks, ETC" to thank for Crackin' Wax's very first group break. It was a huge success, we had a lot of fun, and I'm already well on my way to my 2nd group break. Thanks for including me, gents, and I'll be sure to spread the word as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a group break going on at my blog at http://fantasticcatch.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-very-first-group-break.html#comment-form if you could please promote that for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete