Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Group Break Boxes Bought!

I'm doing something I've never done before... I bought the boxes to the group break today, despite having two slots still unclaimed. I will begrudgingly keep the last two spots if no one else buys them, however I would greatly prefer for one of your readers to claim the last two spots. There are plenty of good teams left... if you want to join in the fun, head on over here and sign up! The boxes should be here by the end of the week, if no one has claimed the slots by the time they get here, I'll go ahead and do the randomization the day before I start busting boxes so you all have enough time to trade teams if you want!

On a side note, when we bought our box of 2012 Topps Olympics the other night at trade night, we ended up with an additional complete set. If anyone would be interested, I'll sell it to you for $14 shipped. Let me know.

Can't wait for the All-Star game... I'm betting on Jose Altuve winning the MVP!

1 comment:

  1. I would've been all over this had I saw your initial post earlier. Good luck w/ your break!

    ReplyDelete